30.4.09

good news? xD

I'm officially 15!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!


xD

Thanks to mom & dad, who brought me to the world.
I'm grateful and I thank you all for what you gave me all these years.
I'm glad to be your beloved daughter!!!!!!!!
=)

Thanks to my friends and whoever.
Especially to Ting, Xin, Turtle, Feli, Rap, Jun Jie.
Thanks for your presents.
(p/s: i had finished dividing the chos =x)
xp


15 now
I still act like a child
like a 13 years old kid
x)

whether to be glad
or to be pity about it?
that something for me to think about.
zz
=x

never mind

I am a happy-go-lucky person
xD

that why
I'll choose to be

13 forever =p


my birthday presents
muaks xD

3 comments:

hsinyee. said...

happy birthday once again.xD
hope u enjoyed the pink bear.
x)

Miiao Yunzi✖×┼`™ said...

yaya..
thx for ur present anyway.xD
mum love it..
=]
-.-
xD

X cool X said...

coalish cat
no tuna here