4.4.09

`cold-blooded? >_<

zZ
I knew I am a 'cold-blooded' person
there's isn't much feelings in me
I was trained to be this way
--maybe--
reason: (private, not to be mention)
>.<

Roar!! >.<
3 poeple told me that I am damn cold
almost at the same moment
(their 心灵相通? O.o)
so what? >.< style="color: rgb(153, 102, 51);">

ROAR!!! ROAR!!!

(a totally mad cat now.zz)
ok! ok!
Hear hear
Me cold. Me cold.
Tired of hearing people scold me cold
I knew I am not so before
(Dun believe ask my primary friends)
zz
>.<>__<'

ROAR ROAR ROAR!!!

lolx.
thx Hsin. =]
for being the 1st girl who called me a lion.
zz.
I can be a puppy too. =p
WOOF!! WOOF!!
xD




3 comments:

hsinyee. said...

woof.miao x)
proved dogs n cat can b united together.
LOL.s

onion said...

i thk u r crazy..
stop roaring..
annoying..XD
u can roar when u in zoo
XD

X cool X said...

is a cat cold-blooded?
i agree with chong guan's ...