I love you 谢丽禅!!! (Pah)
That’s why I am so-kind enough to write you a poem… Hope you enjoy it xD
Inspired by: Xin’s post about Fat Chia=x
Oh, how I love you Fat Chia dear,
Although those eyes like frogs’ appear.
The body is so fat and round,
And heavy footsteps shake the ground.
The temper is so sweet and mild,
‘Twould frightens even the smallest child.
And when thou speakest, people say,
‘Now did we hear a donkey bray?’
Oh, how I love you Fat Chia dear,
Although thou body like giant appear.
The brain needs some oiling up,
We always hear them creak too much.
Your butt is so big and round,
That polluted our sight when you move around.
And when thou smile, people say,
‘Now did we see a monster snarl?’
Oh. How I love you Fat Chia dear,
You features gave us so much to say,
You personality gave us too much to bear.
We all LOVE you, 谢丽禅!!! (pah!!)
hugs and kisses fron 3xiao *me*
1 comment:
Epic xD
Post a Comment